City of Skopje for the first time is celebrating 21 of March an European Day of Artistic Creativity. The program is consisted of 5 activities: 2 exhibitions, 2 workshops and open studios and one open debate. It will last form 21 of march until 2 of April. The program is organized with partnership by Museum od city of Skopje.
1. March 21, 2018 (Wednesday) - at 19.00 pm Salon 2 in the Museum of the City of Skopje
- Works of 9 young artists titled "PORTALI"
2. 24-25 March 2018 (Saturday and Sunday) - from 10.00 am to 18.00 pm - Salon 2 in the Museum of the City of Skopje
Open Study-Educational Workshop "Re TEX" - with students from faculties for redesign of furniture with recycled materials
3. March 25, 2018 (Sunday) - from 10.00 am to -14 pm - Salon 2 in the Museum of the City of Skopje
Educational workshop for children with recycling materials in collaboration with (private school Maximilian)
4. March 28, 2018 - (Wednesday) at 19:00 pm - Salon 2 in the Museum of the City of Skopje
"ArtTalk: - Debate of young artists form Skopje with p\owners of privet galles about posiibility of artist how to sell and promote their art work through the network of private gallery entrepreneurs. in
5. April 2, 2018 - (Monday) -19.00 pm hour cafe bar "Ljubov" -Porta Bunjakovec -
Exhibition "Kaleidoscope" - posters by graphic designers Marijana Ivanova and Simona Tripkova